The household water bottle is a small water treatment equipment. The structure of the net kettle includes coarse filtration, activated carbon adsorption, ion exchange resin, hollow fiber and reverse osmosis membrane. It can effectively remove active chlorine, heavy metal bacteria, viruses, algae and solid suspended solids from water. The post-activated carbon will further remove all kinds of organic matter, so that the treated water is clean and sterile. Tap water contains many harmful substances, such as rust, excessive chlorine, and bacteria. So the role of the kitchen kettle is obvious. There are many kinds of clean kitchen kettles. The filtration material and structure of the net kettle are different, and the effect of water purification is different.
1. Generally speaking, the filtration net kettle is simple in structure, mainly pp cotton and activated carbon, with limited filtration capacity and can only be used for coarse filtration. The water filtered by an ordinary water purifier is best heated and boiled for drinking.
2. It contains ultrafiltration membrane with accuracy of 0.01 micron. It is suitable for kitchen use, it can filter sediment ferruginous colloids and so on. The filtering effect is obviously better than that of ordinary water purifier.
3. Multi-stage filtering water bottle. This water purifier has two stages of coarse filtration and fine filtration, and most of the fine filtration adopt hollow fiber filter core, the filtered water can be drunk directly.
4. The reverse osmosis purifier has the best water purification effect. It has three levels of pre-filtration, one level of reverse osmosis membrane precision filtration and one level of post-filtration. Filtered water, free from bacteria, viruses, heavy metals, pesticides, organic compounds, minerals, is pure water that can be drunk without heating.
5. It is used for industrial water, domestic water and municipal water supply systems that require the turbidity of the effluent less than 5mg/L to meet the drinking water quality standards;
6. It can be used as a pretreatment device for softening and desalting system by ion exchange method, and a crude filtration device for industrial water with low water quality requirements;