Breakfast in English is called "breakfast", which means "break" and "fast". Breakfast is the activity that breaks the short night fasting and starts eating again.
But during sleep, the body not only does not eat, but also does not replenish water. While we are sleeping, our skin is breathing and most of our organs are working. Because the body does not add a drop of water during sleep, our bodies are in a dry state in the morning, so the urine is usually yellow in the morning.
Real breakfast should start with water. In other words, drink water first in the morning.
On an empty stomach: early morning water must be an empty stomach to drink, namely before the meal, otherwise the effect that does not promote blood circulation, scour the stomach and so on.
Slow drink: swallow with small mouth, because drinking water too fast is very bad for the body, this can lead to lower blood pressure and cerebral edema, which can lead to headaches, nausea, and vomiting.
300 milliliters: when you wake up in the morning, it's the key time for the new day to replenish your body and drink up to 300 milliliters of water.
Daily: a healthy person drinks at least 7 to 8 glasses of water a day (about 2.5 liters), and the amount of water is increased when the amount of exercise is large or when the weather is hot.
The five benefits
1. Add water: when the body sleeps at night, it consumes a lot of water from urine, skin and breathing. After getting up in the morning, the body will be in a state of physiological water shortage.The body loses about 450 milliliters of water a night, and morning water can replenish the body's lost water.
2. Prevent constipation: drinking water after getting up in the morning can stimulate the peristalsis of the gastrointestinal tract, moisten the intestines, promote the excretion of the stool and prevent constipation.
3. Scour the stomach and intestines: when you wake up in the morning, your stomach and intestines are already empty. You can wash your intestines and stomach with water, dilute your stomach acid, and relieve stomach irritation, keeping your stomach in the best shape.
4. Clear brain: the water that you drink after getting up will quickly be absorbed into the bloodstream by the intestinal mucosa. This can effectively increase blood volume, dilute blood, reduce blood consistency, and promote blood circulation. It can also prevent heart vascular disease from happening, and it can cause the brain to recover quickly.
5. Beauty: when you wake up in the morning to hydrate your body and let the water flow all over your body, it helps the blood flow and helps the body to expel toxins from the body, moistening the skin and keeping the skin hydrated.